All Mercy Center administration, social workers, teachers and staff are…
We are very much aware of those people who are suffering unemployment; experiencing food insufficiency; struggling with anxiety, stress and isolation; and, may be facing other hardships. We are here for them.
For assistance with emergency needs:
Office phone: (732) 774-9397 Ext. 110.
FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER
Our Social Workers, Counselors, Victims’ Advocate, Father Empowerment Project Coordinator, and staff are available to provide advocacy, supportive counseling, case management, crisis intervention, information and referrals.
Office phone: (732) 774-9397 Ext. 122
Cell: (732) 900-3937
Community Victim Witness Advocacy
Office phone: (732) 774-9397 Ext. 127
Cell: (732) 621-3616
Fatherhood Empowerment Coordinator
Office phone: (732) 774-9397 Ext. 119
SISTERS ACADEMY OF NEW JERSEY
Parents of students can email questions to SANJParents@gmail.com.
Students can contact the Academy Director of Social Services with any needs at (732) 929-5762.
YOU CAN HELP US HELP THEM
We have been moved by the many calls and emails you have made checking in with us. Thank you. There are several ways you can help us during this crisis.
1. Donations. Monetary donations give us the flexibility to assist people in whatever way they may need help. All monetary donations are directly applied to emergency services. Click here for information on tax incentives due to the CARES Act.
2. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram, share our posts and invite family and friends to follow us.
3. Host a Facebook Fundraiser on our behalf. Contact Eileen Greenlay at email@example.com for guidance.
4. Invite family and friends to subscribe to our emails.
5. Select Mercy Center for Amazon Smile.
Thank you for putting your trust in us. Let us remember each other daily in prayer. Each of you has my deepest gratitude.
Sister Carol Ann Henry